The Hungry Mind is a home-away-from-home for internationally minded people. We are a non-profit community centre, providing a variety of activities and events for adults and children, and a warm welcome to everyone who walks into our cozy clubhouse.
All ages and nationalities are very welcome and many languages are spoken.
WE ARE OPEN FROM TUESDAY 2 JUNE!
We are so happy to be able to welcome you back from Tuesday 2nd June 2020. In order to be able to welcome you back comfortably and safely we’ve made some changes to the clubhouse and the way we work. More than anything we want you to come back with peace of mind and to consider The Hungry Mind a safe place to catch up with your friends.
Please Note: All Activities have been postponed until September 2020.
- We will be open Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday mornings.
- We are CLOSED on Wednesdays.
- We will be open in the mornings only, from 08:30 – 11:15.
SEATING & QUEUING
- You will be asked to sign in when you arrive.
- There will be a traffic flow system in place and clear markers for queuing.
- Tables and chairs have been rearranged to meet the 1.5m distancing requirement.
- We can only accept PIN – no cash payments.
- We ask you to try and remain seated and respect the social distancing requirements at all times.
- If you are with young children we ask that you remain seated outside. The play area is closed until further notice.
We urgently need new volunteers!
We’re looking for enthusiastic people to come and join our wonderful team. No experience necessary!
AFTER SCHOOL FOR KIDS
We’ve got lots of fun, creative and sporty after-school activities for the kids this Autumn…
WINTER ADULT ACTIVITIES
Learn a new skill or get fit with our adult activity sessions. There’s something for everyone…