We have put safety measures in place to help us all stay safe and healthy during the COVID-19 pandemic. The health and safety of you and our volunteers is of the utmost importance to us.
IN THE CLUBHOUSE…
- You will be asked to sign in when you arrive.
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided when you enter the clubhouse.
- There will be a traffic flow system in place and clear markers for queuing.
- Tables and chairs have been rearranged to meet the 1.5m distancing requirement.
- We encourage all our customers to make cashless payments.
- We ask you to try and remain seated and respect the social distancing requirements at all times.
- If you are with young children we ask that you remain seated outside. The play area is closed until further notice.
FOR ACTIVITIES AND CLASSES…
- Ensure that you have signed up and signed into class with your teacher and they have confirmed your space.
- Due to the distancing rule, drop-Ins will not be accepted at this time.
- Maintain the 1.5 distancing rule.
- Hand sanitiser should be used on entering and leaving the room/studio. Also on feet if you are participating in barefoot classes
- Foot spray should be used on indoor shoes before entering the studio. This will be left on the left side of the first entrance to the studio. People should spray and wipe their feet on the towel/mat provided.
- Face masks are not essential, however, if customers wish to wear them they should bring their own.
- Windows and doors will stay open while your class is in progress to ensure adequate ventilation.
- Equipment should be wiped down with a disinfection wipe before leaving the room/studio (provided by thm).
- In the yellow room people can enter from the clubhouse and exit from the side door
- In the portacabin people can enter from the side and exit from the emergency door.
Many thanks for your co-operation during these uncertain times.