JOIN OUR FUN AND ENTHUSIASTIC TEAM… AND LEARN HOW TO MAKE BETTER COFFEE THAN STARBUCKS!
Do you have a little time to spare, to help us make The Hungry Mind an even better ‘home away from home’?
Great reasons to join the team:
- meet new people in a fun and supportive environment
- learn new skills
- find purpose
We’re looking for volunteers to
- learn how to make great coffee to serve in the café
- help out in the kitchen and prepare food for our customers
- practice your customer service skills and serve behind the counter
- occasionally help with the linen laundry
- help clean up ready for the next shift
Our volunteers are the heart and soul of The Hungry Mind. A few hours a week or month make a big difference to the running of our community centre, making it a welcoming place for everyone. For you, it is an opportunity to meet new people and to learn new skills and different languages.
We need volunteers to help run the clubhouse. There are 2 shifts available everyday: 08:30 – 11:30 or 14:00 – 16:30.
There are a few ways to get in touch to volunteer:
- Fill in the form below
- Come and visit us at the Clubhouse and talk to one of the volunteers
- Call us on 070 368 18 04 during school days
- Email the volunteers coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org