We have reinstated safety measures to help us all stay safe and healthy during the COVID-19 pandemic. The health and safety of you and our volunteers is of the utmost importance to us.
IN THE CLUBHOUSE…
From Monday 29 November we ask that you please wear a face mask when queuing and ordering at the bar.
If you have any COVID symptoms, we politely ask you to stay at home to reduce the risk of spreading the virus.
- You might be asked to show your Corona Pass. Please make sure you bring it with you.
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided when you enter the clubhouse.
- There will be a traffic flow system in place and clear markers for queuing.
- Tables and chairs have been rearranged to meet the 1.5m distancing requirement.
- We encourage all our customers to make cashless payments.
- We ask you to try and remain seated and respect the social distancing requirements at all times.
FOR ACTIVITIES AND CLASSES…
- Ensure that you have signed up and signed into class with your teacher and they have confirmed your space.
- Maintain the 1.5 distancing rule.
- Hand sanitiser should be used on entering and leaving the room/studio.
- Face masks are not essential, however, if customers wish to wear them they should bring their own.
- Windows and doors will stay open while your class is in progress to ensure adequate ventilation.
Many thanks for your co-operation during these uncertain times.